Friday, January 4, 2013

Hello!

I'm so excited to start this blog!  For years, friends, family, and friends-of-friends have asked me for advice as they've planned their trips to Walt Disney World.  I have LOVED helping them and then hearing all about their amazing vacations when they got home.  That's exactly what I'm hoping to do with "Disney World Travel Geek".  I just want to share with everyone what I have learned about planning a family trip to Walt Disney World so that it might help them plan their own trip!

There are a few things everyone needs to understand before we get started:
  • I am not a travel agent.
  • I do not work for the Disney company or any other Disney related company.
  • I am not a WDW or Disney expert.
  • A lot of what I will be sharing with you can be easily found on many awesome websites and books (which I will refer you to as we go along).
  • My goal is to help people plan their own trips to Disney, getting the most out of their time and money, by posting tips, tricks, my family's experiences and DEAL ALERTS!
  • I do not live in Orlando.
  • We don't go to Disney World all the time... Our family tries to visit Disney World about every two years.
  • To me and my family, Disney World is the MOST magical place on earth. 

I'm still in the process of getting everything up and running, but be sure to follow me on the following sites:

Or email me!

Thanks for reading!  And if you have any suggestions for posts or videos, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment